4 large potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup cheese curds or grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Toss potatoes in oil and place in a single layer on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Coarsely grind Salt and Pepper overtop and sprinkle with 1 tbsp Herb & Garlic Dip Mix.
- Bake 20 minutes. Turn potato wedges over, sprinkle with remaining Herb & Garlic Dip Mix, and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until potatoes are crisp and golden.
- Portion into bowls, then sprinkle with cheddar. Spoon Gravy overtop.