1 cup water
3⁄4 cup sugar
2 - 3 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups milk, your choice
1⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
2 cups strong brewed coffee
- To make simple syrup, boil water, sugar, and Pumpkin Pie Spice in a Multipurpose Pot - 8 cup over high heat for 1 minute, whisking frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- In a large microwave-safe measuring cup, whisk milk with pumpkin. Microwave on high for 1 min, or until mixture starts to bubble.
- Using a milk frother or whisk, beat until frothy.
- Pour coffee into tumblers or cups. Stir 1–2 tsp syrup into each cup. (Refrigerate remaining syrup in a Cruet for another day.) Pour in frothed milk. Dust with more Pumpkin Pie Spice, if desired.