1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1⁄4 cup each light mayonnaise and 2% plain Greek yogurt
1 pint cherry tomatoes
2 celery stalks
1 medium avocado
1 head romaine lettuce
Toppings (optional): Better Than Bacon Topper, shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dice chicken and place in Multipurpose Steamer. Microwave on high, covered, until cooked, 4 min.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together mayo, yogurt, topper, and dressing mix.
- Once chicken is cooked, drain any excess liquid. Place in refrigerator, uncovered, to chill, about 5–10 min.
- Meanwhile, slice cherry tomatoes in half. Dice celery and avocado.
- Once chicken has chilled, add tomatoes and celery to steamer. Stir in dressing and toss to coat.
- To serve, divide one third of the lettuce equally among four plates, arranging all leaves in the same direction. Spoon salad filling and diced avocado onto the lettuce leaves. Repeat to layer remaining lettuce, salad filling, and avocado. Sprinkle additional toppings, if desired.