1⁄2 pkg Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
1⁄2 cup + 2 tbsp warm water
1 tbsp olive oil, plus more for greasing pan
1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1⁄2 English cucumber
1⁄2 red pepper
1⁄2 yellow pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a large bowl, combine mix with water and oil. Form dough into a ball.
- Lightly oil ¼ Sheet Pan with olive oil. Using lightly oiled hands or a spatula, gently press dough into pan, filling right to the corners. Bake for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, prepare dip. In a bowl stir together yogurt and dip mix.
- Dice cucumber, peppers, and avocado into small pieces.
- To assemble, spread dip over cooled pizza shell. Arrange veggies on top .
Bake crust and prepare dip; cover and refrigerate overnight. Assemble just before serving.
Swap 3 Onion Dip Mix for your favourite Epicure Dip Mix.